paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom

Re: More Accurcy/Range

In Reply to: Re: More Accurcy/Range posted by 98geek on June 13, 2003 at 20:13:15:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by:
Clayphoto

on June 15, 2003 at 00:34:31

210-310? SOMETHING is wrong, I'd honestly take it to a pro-shop. You may have more than one thing wrong. I have a regulator now, but just a 12" teardrop running on C02. WITH the regulator, my range is about 10fps on matched paint, 15 on paint that's to small.

But even before I had my regulator, the worst spread I have ever had was about 30-40fps. But that was also running on CO2 and a change of temp from about 55 degrees to 75 degrees through the day. 100fps change? Only way I'd expect that is running on C02 and going from a meat locker to outdoor Arizona desert. :)

: Last time I played, my chrono varied from 210-310

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.