paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom

Re: Psyco ballistic drop on stock 98

In Reply to: Re: Psyco ballistic drop on stock 98 posted by zack_ shaffer on May 30, 2003 at 23:56:58:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by:
kamakazee
on June 21, 2003 at 20:18:51

i have one also... it was a pain in the neck to put on but now its on and i love it. but seperate from the kit you need teflon tape and what my local paintball store called a 90. its like a 90 degree adapter that goes from the drop foward to the hose. it is impossible to install without it. use the teflon to seal up all the places you screwed something in and you'll be okay... took a while to do for me but im sure you'll be okay.

: : I was just trying to see if any one with a psyco ballistic drop the one on the 98response fits the 98 stock and if not whats needed for it to fit?

: oh yeah it works i have 1

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.