paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom

Re: PAINT

In Reply to: PAINT posted by kamakazee on June 23, 2003 at 00:11:58:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by:
gregh
on June 24, 2003 at 01:16:17

You need to fit the paint to the barrel. My son has an autococker that shoots perfectly straight and never breaks a ball and they don't roll out of the gun(not a problem with 98s) and are brass eagles. In my 98 I break a ton of them as they are too big for the barrel. I have found draxus blaze fit the best. You need to experiment with the "blow gun" test and find the right paint and then things will be good. I have a tru-flight and a boomstick for my custom and both work well with the right paint(tru flight is quieter though)with paint that easily rolls out of the barrel accuracy is shot.

: has anyone used 32 degrees competition paint in their 98 custom? if so how did it perform? i have a tippmann 14" sniper barell...but any input is appriceated thanx

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.