paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom

Re: need some advice

In Reply to: need some advice(sorry kinda long) posted by adrez on June 29, 2003 at 21:56:50:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by:
Jack_Renter

on June 30, 2003 at 00:59:27

for accuracy, as long as you keep the flatline barrel theres not much you can to improve it, (only way for more accurcy is different barrel, but you'd lose the flatlines distance), as long as you have a good paint match to your flatline, blowgun test, just so the paint dosent roll out the barrel-good seal()-{someone help me out with this part,confused on exactly how barrel works with diff size paint}-

i would steer away from a scope, it wont help you out, paintball guns are not accurate enough to effectively use a scope, the shots with co2 even with an expansion chamber are gonna variate, enough so that your still going to have use the tactic of shooting and ajusting, see where the first ball goes, then ajust your fire from there, as a sniper with a flatline you might be far enough away so they dont know your shooting at them

[wow im rambiling on here ^does any of this make any sense]

your gun sounds to me like its as good as it can get for what you want

some might suggest a stabalizer {example- palmer stabalizer] but from i know it wouldnt be much more effective for consisentency than your x-chamber already is

its more for hpa(high pressure air) and for nitro

ok i hope that helps, it might make no sense since it is late here and im tired, ok bye bye

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.