paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom

Re: Smaller Balls

In Reply to: Re: Smaller Balls posted by kamakazee on July 06, 2003 at 15:54:05:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by:
FoxWalk
on July 07, 2003 at 10:48:51

Yes it will affect accuracy. You should see really bad consistency since the ball can be anywhere in the barrel when the C02 or nitro is released. If you are going to be using small paint alot (like if its the only stuff your field sells) you can put a spot of nail polish on the inside of your barrel. Try a thin layer at first and then add on if they keep rolling out. This will hold the ball and keep them from rolling out of the barrel till you pull the trigger.
This is just an ok fix though. It would be better to get a barrel with a smaller bore size or get bigger paint.
: the same thing happend to me..i havent used this paint yet but the paintballs roll right through my barell...you said the balls wont go as far but will it affect accuracy?? (i have a m98 custom with a tippmann sniper barrell if that has anything to do with it)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.