paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom

Re: problem with part and questions about flatline

In Reply to: problem with part and questions about flatline posted by Center50trojan on July 09, 2003 at 23:41:36:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by:
Jack_Renter

on July 10, 2003 at 21:07:48

huh, yeah, same problem my friend had, or same thing happened to him, whatever, as long as the threads in the valve are not stripped out you can just get new screws for it, if they are stripped, well that just sucks, youd have to get a new valve, or you could just super glue the new screws into the valve(not recommended, lol)

my freind just got a flatline, yeah, he shot it 15 times then took it off and put on his boomstick, it does go far, but its hard to get it to shoot accurate, if you dont hold the gun perfectly level the balls curve off to either side, unless you put a level on the top of your gun and are not a very actively moving paintballer, id stay away from it, get a...... something else, personally i enjoy my 14"j&j ceramic barrel very much

for fps and accuracy, i havent yet purchased a chrono, but what ive heard from others on this site some wheres between 285-290, supposedly thats the best area to be in for the tipp:m98

oh yeah, and your are correct it is called the valve, hmmmmmmm....i think this part would of worked better at the beginning of my mess, well thats how it goes, id stay away from that crazy flatline, and...........yeah, im done here

p out

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.