paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom

Re: Threads Per Inch for the Model 98 Barrel

In Reply to: Threads Per Inch for the Model 98 Barrel posted by AutomagBoy on July 12, 2003 at 00:08:15:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by:
Jack_Renter

on July 14, 2003 at 00:09:21

i assume you work at a machine shop, or have access to a lathe, i thought of making onw while i was in school, but there would of been no way to drill or bore out the inside of the barrel, we didnt have any boreing bars long enough, and no drills are long enough, though you could make a 2 piece barrel, 17.5mm-.659inch

threads per inch on tippmann 98 custom
i can measure and give you a guesstimate

the best i could come up with was some an acme thread with 5-5.2 threads per inch

you could just make a 4 different plugs, and put 4 diff threads on them, to try to see what it is exactly

trial and error basically

could try to check through google on the thread size

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.