paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom

ok....................

In Reply to: IM AWSOME posted by Dan on July 16, 2003 at 17:46:35:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by:
Jack_Renter

on July 16, 2003 at 18:11:43

well................, first off thanks for posting your completely random-statement non-question twice, i enjoyed it even more the second time

"my friend says that o's are cheesy!"

^ok........., what should i make of this sentance, also why is it that your friend should die because he thinks this, is this some sort of a bad thing to think

it is true, the stock barrel is 8.5 long, i hate to break it is not good like you say it is, i dont know any paint that works well with the stock barrel, the bore is huge- i measures mine at .693, and the finish inside the barrel is quite poor, and 8.5" is quite short

but all in all it is nice to know that your stock tippmann 98 custom is awsome, though at this point i am starting to agree with your friend about the "o's"

personally i hope you never post again, unless of course you have some of question or advice for the other members of the forum

sincerely Jack Renter

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.