paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom

Re: cHrOnOgRaPhS-help

In Reply to: cHrOnOgRaPhS-help posted by Jack_Renter on July 16, 2003 at 18:16:35:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by:
gregh
on July 16, 2003 at 23:07:27

: what kind of chrono do you have?

Sports Sensors INC www.gloveradar.com

: do you like it?
yes, only thing I don't like is that you have to reset after every shot by pushing a button though you are holding it so physically easy. I just forget to reset a lot of times.

: does it seem to be accurate?
I have tested it against the full size models at fields and it seems to be right on(1 -2 fps difference on same shots though doing so was a 2 man job(mine is a hand held unit that you hook through barrel)

: how much did it cost? I paid $60

: how big is it? a hand held deal that you hang from barrel. Locally the refs hang it on a lanyard and wear it around their necks. About the size of an electronic stop watch

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.