paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom

Re: I NEED UPGRADES!!!!!

In Reply to: I NEED UPGRADES!!!!! posted by Soach on July 19, 2003 at 13:31:28:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by:
98paint

on July 28, 2003 at 18:19:21

First you need a barrel all of the barrels they named are good $50-$120.00
Second you need a revvy a 9 volt good but just save a little and get 12volt $45.00to$55.00
Third you need to do someting with the trigger below is a good forum I found for do it your self trig mod's(Almost Free)
http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=71744
Or you can just buy The reactive trigger (tourney illigal) $80.00
Fourth Hpa-Co2 is good but its not that consistent unless you spend another 80-120 bucks
on a palmerstabalizer or something like that. So just buy nitro $80-$350
Last but not least you should buy a drop forward. Although alot of people have the dead on drop forwards I would get one only $22.00 at countypaintball.com

For more do it your self mod's try
http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=104024

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.