paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom

Re: BARREL EXTENTIONS

In Reply to: Re: BARREL EXTENTIONS posted by moosecustome on July 29, 2003 at 14:56:09:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by:
SPAWN

on July 29, 2003 at 17:38:07

WHAT YOU SAID MAKES ALOT OF SENSE. NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID I'LL PROBABLY NOT ORDER ONE. BUT IF FOR SOME REASON I DO I'LL SURELY LET YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE KNOW. THANKS FOR THE FEED BACK.

: I thought of that question a long time ago the answer I got was this,

: barrel extensions were popular when aftermarket barrels did not exist yet, if barrel extensions were so great why isn't dye and j&j, lapco making them instead of barrels.
: also silencers are illeagle so they cannot be for quieting them down
: so basic reason is they are for looks only "scenario players",

: they have a version for covering the co2 cloud that is what got my intrest, second they say minimal barrel porting 99.98% of barrels would have too much porting

: finally no one else makes them and the only reviews i could find were on their webpage, I could find no person on this board who used one.

: so if you find the need to want one yet please do a test at say 30 yards with and without this rig and let us know what happened. also what barrel you have on your marker.

: : HAS ANY ONE HEARD OF THESE BARREL EXTENTIONS, WHERE THEY ARE PLACED OVER THE END OF YOUR EXISTING BARREL. THEY EVEN HAVE ONE SPECIALLY MADE FOR THE FLATLINE. ITS SAID TO MAKE IT MORE ACCURATE BY PORTING THE END OF THE BARREL TO REDUCE TURBULENCE AND ITS ONLY $28- $33. WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS ONE HAS HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THEM OR HAS ONE. IF YOU WANT TO READ ABOUT THEM GO TO THIS SITE-http://www.paintballsnipersupplies.com/.

: : I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY FEED BACK THANKS.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.