paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom

Re: What is a better brand of pballs????

In Reply to: Re: What is a better brand of pballs???? posted by gregh on August 04, 2003 at 22:23:11:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by:
gregh
on August 10, 2003 at 00:41:08

Iballz seem to be a good cheap pb, Zap performance and JT elite are ok for the price. The marbs did not impress me but I did not have one bounce off a player though accuracy seemed about the same as premiums. Premiums seemed liker the best value to me consistent sizes and while not breaking as easil\y as marbs they are $12 a case cheaper.

: I like marballizers 57.50 a case on-line and on some sites free shipping if over 100.00 order. I also like PMI Premiums 45.00 a case. ZAP Performance is ok and under 40.00 a case. I just bought 5 cases of paint off xpaintball and bought 5 different brands. I am in the process of testing different paint now. I got JT Elites, Zap Performance, Marballizers, PMI Premiums and VL Loader I Ballz(real cheap). I haven't tried the VL or JT yet but I sold the Zap to a player that loved them in their quiet riot barrell. I like marballizers and premiums as they are fqairly consistently sized. Marballizers seem to break easier on your target where the premiums have a tendency to bounce. Paint fit in the barrell is the most important thing.

:
: : I have heard that pmi marbalizers and tippmann werks are the good paintballs. i just need to know which brand is better. if none tell me the paintballs you use and if there are good.
: : And give a price range.
: : Thanks,
: : Soach

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.