paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom

Re: Tell me if this would work?

In Reply to: Re: Tell me if this would work? posted by Clayphoto on August 12, 2003 at 09:44:04:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by:
gregh
on August 13, 2003 at 01:11:05

I would worry about building up air pressure inside the hopper causing the lid to blow open abd end up dumping paint on the ground.

: To be honest, I wouldn't see any need to. If you are working with a standard VL200 type of hopper, the most you are going to get out of rigging it is another 1 or 2 balls, and those will probably chop more often.

: I would say the better route is if you have NO budget, just continue using a regular gravity feed and shake 'n bake when you need to. If you're on a tight budget, get something like a Zap or Quantum loader.

: My suggestion, either play with what you have now or get a Revy, Egg, Richo.... splurge on a higher end loader.

: : I am thinking about drilling a hole in my elbow about where the middle of the chamber is on my m98 custom so extra air from the power tube would come out of the hole....then put a piece of tubing that fit snug in the hole so it is flush with the elbow inside so it doesn't catch the paintballs rolling through, then i would insert the hopper like normal and then drill a hole in the top or side of the hopper so i could place that tube inside and about in the middle so it would shoot the extra air around in the paintballs to agitate them around and have a homemade agigitator action......any suggestions of how to improve this or if this will work? any input would be greatly appretiated......thank you!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.