paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom

Re: My m98c doesn't shoot as far and balls don't break

In Reply to: Re: My m98c doesn't shoot as far and balls don't break posted by gregh on August 27, 2003 at 22:28:11:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by:
m98sniper89

on August 28, 2003 at 14:33:10

Ok i know there is not a real prb with my gun i have ripped it apart alot of times and i can tell u what is wrong with a 98 custom usually....it may have just been becuz of the humidity that day i played because if u took one breath your goggles would steam up becuz of the humidity, i shoot co2 and when i hold the hose and warm it up it shoots fine i think it is just becuz the co2 wasn't warming up fine enough and i never put locktite on the power tube screws when i have to take them out that could also be contributing to a problem......... but any suggestions would be gladly apretiated

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.