paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom

Re: expansion chamber, anti siphon, or regulator

In Reply to: Re: expansion chamber, anti siphon, or regulator posted by FoxWalk on September 11, 2003 at 18:52:29:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by:
moosecustome

on September 11, 2003 at 23:21:39

Boy Dan,
You read my mind. I have not used an anti-siphon, I have used an expansion chamber, but is not worth it for cold weather, fall weather it works best. I would also get a palmer stabilizer of all the research I have done that is what I would get it is said that "a palmer is designed for co2"

if you have a m98 or a 98c you will need to set it up one of 2 ways
install a vertical addapter($20),a male palmer($88)this changes the feel of the marker because these are not handles or grips this may bother you it may not, I have asked palmer if they have a fitting so you could screw a palmer "direct" in to the valve where the hose goes, they don't have a fitting that long

or use a female palmer($73) and palmer mount kit($16)this changes the feel of the marker because you loose the angle of the tank

go to www.countypaintball.com or www.palmer-persuit.com and view each of these parts. Mike at countypb is one of the best places I have dealt with.

third is use hpa, crossfire has tanks for $200
or for co2 don't use over a 16oz tank

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.