paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom

not shooting full auto?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

In Reply to: Re: response trigger posted by c98sniper on October 14, 2003 at 23:26:51:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by:
Embers_of_WR@TH_(Team_Tox)

on November 05, 2003 at 14:49:19

Hey man,

I have a response trigger, it's got advantages and disadvantages. Advantage is you can shell out high rates of fire if you need to or still stick to single round "taps." It's great when you see a speedballer on a scenario field because if you're good enough it can keep up with or even shoot faster that some of those high end cockers. The average speed is 13 to 15 balls per second, but Tippmann tested it in the lab and got it up to 25 BPS. I've been using mine for a while and can go as fast as 20 bps on down to 12 bps.

Now for the disadvantages. You will chew through more co2 and paint (if you fire in a spray and pray method). Spraying and praying is a tempting thing, but it won't be for long if you buy your own paint. I tend to stay away from the spray and pray method because all it is, is a way of telling everyone on the field "Take that fool out he took a few guys out and penned everyone else down. The ability to pen people down is nice, but you can do that with a semi auto. I stick to 3,5, and maybe 8 round burst. I am starting to consider 8 round a waste of paint. Also you will need to get an automated hopper, I had to put a halo on mine and I still chop balls.

If you get it make sure you don't rely on a spray and pray. Learn how to do bursts, tactically. I usually try to keep one target down to no more than 3 bursts per person.

Anyhow, enjoy the game.

SHOOT TO THRILL PLAY TO KILL,

EMBERS OF WR@ATH (BLACK OPS inc.)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.