paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom

Re: Sniper FX stock

In Reply to: Sniper FX stock posted by Backspin on October 28, 2003 at 00:14:59:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by:
jason "coops" yolo
on November 09, 2003 at 22:09:58

: Recently I purchased a flatline barrel system for my tippmann model 98 custom. I am looking for a way to add stability to the marker, and give it a more rifle-like feel, so that my aiming will be more natural. After reading many reviews, i found a viable option. The pro team Sniper FX Stock has many of the qualities I'm looking for; It is not collapseable, it adds length to fit my 6-3" frame, and it looks pretty nice, and is supposed to be durable. However I would like to know wether anyone knows if this stock will fit on the 98c with the flatline, because i fear that the little flap on the back of the flatline that covers the rear sights will prevent the stock from mating properly with the marker. another concern of mine is the price. at about $80, it is a just a wee bit pricy, and ii would like to know of any other comparable products out there.

my 2 cents.....dont waste money buying a stock....make your own... go to the hardware store and buy some aluminum and bend it so that is can screw underneath your asa tank adapter and bend it up and out to the desired location ....the metal will cost you about 10 bucks for like 7 ft so you can make more and turn a profit

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.