paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker
Re: Some help would help

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by andy "fuzzbubble" sholz on Novembe r 04, 2002 at 22:44:31:

In Reply to: Some help would help posted by Poldo on Novembe r 04, 2002 at 20:44:04:

well, i have a great opinion for you, haveing both of them in my house, my dad owns the timmy, and i have the f-5 first of all let me tell you about the f-5s, go to this site, and d/l the movie, nuff said http://www.tripleapaintball.com/VIDEO.html
its one of the sweetest markers i've ever used, it throws an ungodly amount of paint accurately, i love it, now let me tell you about the timmy, first of all, i dont necisarrily think its a bad gun, just high matinence, (atleast the one we have) we've had it for less than a year, and it has had to go back to bob long twice, it hasnt made it through an entire game without something going wrong, first the board took atricycle, because for some reason he didnt waterproof them, and the slightest moisture will fry the board, (#1 reason i dont like electros personally, w/ the exception of emags, and emag extremes) then the seals in the ram blew out, and it hadnt even been used, they just blew out, still not sure why, is it all bad, no some of the guys in my local paintball store will swear by the new gzs, but from a personal standpoint the f-5 is (atleast from what i've seen) more reliable, and less matinence hungry, i'd rather be playing than sitting on the side working on my gun

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.