paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker
Re: Freak Insert?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by Razorpb on Novembe r 06, 2002 at 08:52:49:

In Reply to: Re: Freak Insert? posted by Sinagent on Novembe r 04, 2002 at 22:53:28:

I'd recomend the full Freak kit it's about $185 nowadays, for versatility you can't beat it. Sinagents right, you'll use about 4 sleeves the majority of the time, but you'll be glad you have the whole kit if you happen to need it. I bought some cheap field paint one day, Econosport from Draxxus (formerly Diablo) and was very happy to have the .679.

Razor

: : I don't know what kind of paint you shoot. But I've been shooting Draxxus Blaze with is fairly small paint and I been using the 684 insert. I got roll out with anything larger.

: i use all kinds of paint and ive found that i only really need the 684, 687, and 689. you may want to get the 691 too. it all depends on what you shot, i suggest finding someone that has the full freak, getting the paint types you shoot, and finding otu about what size they are then just ordering those. cuz ive had my freak for a while and i dont seem to use the 679, 691, and the others ones that are higher than the 691. hope i helped.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.