paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Only one I've encountered

In Reply to: Won't do a thing to the cocker, but.... posted by vantrepes on November 08, 2002 at 00:34:41:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Razorpb
on November 08, 2002 at 10:03:16

When using an ANS Quickfire I had my trigger plate drag enough that it wouldn't fully return and caused some problems. I've seen a few at the field do it as well, the cure was to back out the teflon tipped set screws that the plate rides on just a bit, worked wonders for me and others.

Razor

: If the Rev gets really wet, it could shut it down. If you play in the rain, it's best to dry the gun off as soon as you can, to preserve the sear, and springs. Just use a hair drier or the like to warm it up. Hell, I use to put mine on the floor of the car by the heater vent, for the trip home when I played in the snow. By the time I got home, it was nice and warm, and bone dry.
: Biggest problem you might run into is keeping your paint in the pods dry.

: : Hey guyz,
: : Will playing in the rain affect my cocker and/or, my 12v revy?? I've never had the opportunity to play in the rain. Thanks in advance

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.