paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: You've more then likey allready talked about it.

In Reply to: You've more then likey allready talked about it. posted by Neil on November 08, 2002 at 08:14:13:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Vampyr
on November 09, 2002 at 01:15:35

Check this thread. http://www.warpig.com/forums/tech/wgp/messages/1035302913201.shtml
I'll assume that the timing is indeed right. You might be able to get some gain by properly adjusting the reg, but that won't create a +/- 30 FPS swing. There are a few other posts right in that area on velocity woes.

: From the vast number of post I couldn't go all the way back to check out this question I have but being pretty much a newbee to the Autococker and this being my first and comeing from Spyders which are fairly easy to change I need some help with my Autococker its your basic I would guess nothing really fancy about it but I'm having problems trying to get the chrono the stay around about the same. I have oiled the regulator ,oiled most of the moveing parts that I can see without trying to dig to deep into it , I have been told that the timeing is good and theres some sucktion coming in from the feeder which I also was told was good. The problem is the balls fly anywhere from 240 - 310 and I do own a freak system for it but I dont think its the barrel to ball match. I need some something?? to help me out what should I do? It has a 3 way front end it is WGP might be an STO2 need really sure but was told it was in good condition from the local players here in Jacksonville. Please help me.
: Thank you,
: Ogre

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.