paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: racegun vs f-5

In Reply to: racegun vs f-5 posted by Poldo on Novembe r 05, 2002 at 21:44:22:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
SHAG

on November 09, 2002 at 14:46:24

Hi,

I would go with the race gun. This is the best upgrade I have seen for the cocker. The frame for the race gun is very user friendly. It also can be very techno geek when you start using a Palm pilot.:)

Race Gun techs are very competant people. There is one really awesome tech in New Jersey known as Nitehawk. I have seen his work. This guy will make the race gun work really nicely. There is a video that he circulated around of a race gun performing at 15 or 22 CPS on the internet! The clip might be on race gun's web site.

Another good thing with the Race gun is you get an anti chop eye. This development has come fairly recently. From what I had seen at World Cup, the wiring was very clean and everything was neat on the cocker. Also the eye was a very big part in making the race frame work better. From talking to the guys at the race gun booth, there is a preset delay plus delay settings. Until recently, may E markers were not coming with eyes. Even the AGD E mag does not have an eye sensor stock with the gun.

Conculsion, Race frame is a better way to go. There are several knowledgeable techs out there. From what i seen of the company, they want to have good support not some kind of mass marketed support. Plus the product is slowly building up market which is a good thing. It's not a one year wonder. Why? because the product actually works and works well when the every thing is set up.

Personally, I have been researching the Race Frames for an upcoming project and will probably use one of them for my next cocker build. I found one suorce internet wise that seems to be a good supplier. Complusive Paintball. com Check them out if are going to geta Race frame. The guy's prices are pretty tight.

SHAG

: ok i am at a toss up now between the racegun and the f-5. i havent heard anything good about intimidators so i will stick with the trusty ol cocker...i love mine. anyway...my biggest concerns are how easy is the race to install? ive heard that f-5 also lowers the pressure of your cocker. is this true and does this apply to the race? and what are those little buttons on the back of the race grip for?
: any insight will help
: thanks
: adam

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.