paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Or SMC...

In Reply to: Re: What about when ... posted by Razorpb on November 13, 2002 at 14:06:34:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Vampyr
on November 13, 2002 at 20:08:54

I stay away from all the Clippard manufactured rams because they are not serviceable.I may have to special order some SMCs here soon...

: Promises, promises, I'd like to see some data on performance rather than sales pitches. One interesting tidbit on KAPP's Phat ram, for all it's extra length, it has the same stroke as the ANS mini ram. Runs on lower pressure due to increased volume, but will have no difference on pressure applied to a ball when tuned. I would think that a higher volume ram would also be slower than a mini ram, but I'm sure not enough to make a difference in performance, just on paper. Keep in mind who makes the ram, not who stamps their name on it. All rams more than likely come from Clippard or Bimba.

: Razor

: : : Performace wise there is no difference that a finger fired marker could benefit from.

: : We get into the FASSSSSST electro world? Both Kapp and FreeFlow Promise INSAINE Cycle rates ... Hype?

: : -Micah

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.