paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: One more thing

In Reply to: One more thing posted by elamenopee on November 19, 2002 at 03:50:55:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Razorpb
on November 19, 2002 at 13:13:15

Length won't make any difference in performance/accuracy. Sounds like it just fit better in the stock barrel, or maybe your gun needs to be cleaned and lubed. Seems like you have the right combo, but don't blame the barrel.

Razor

: : Hey guys,
: : I have a black magic with some things, all internals are stock.(HPA) I shoot with a total freak kit that is 14 inches long (measured its actually about 15 in.) I size all my paint (snug, loose enough to blow the paintball out) and even with good paint (Draxxus inferno) it seems to lob alot. No so much lob i guess, but it tends to curve downwards. Since the marker is supposed to shoot real nice, and since the freak kit is supposed to be that good, im wondering if the barrel is just too long. Should i invest in a 10 or 12 inch? Looking at it the sleeve of the back barrel is not even 5 inches, and the paint has to travel the rest of the barrel length. Im thinking that this affects the range accuracy. Will one of you snipers help me out?
: : Thanks in advance.
: : jeff

: I wonder this because i shot Draxxus blaze with the stock black magic barrel (great barrel) and then the freak and the stock one shot straighter, with less lob/downward curve.
: thanks again

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.