paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: is this hype or fact? What do you guys think?

In Reply to: Re: is this hype or fact? What do you guys think? posted by Micah Michalski on November 18, 2002 at 22:45:31:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
vettdog

on November 19, 2002 at 19:37:46

thats not the valve from evil paintball, its from professional paintball, home of the freeflow. thats not hype. i have one in my cocker and it works REAL good. of course its in addition to the hone job they do to the gun for 80 bux that gives it that low pressure and efficiency. god i love freeflows. hope this helped.......Vettdog

: : : [Quote]Free Flow Valve
: : : New Free Flow Valve.
: : : Designed for low cycling pressure and super high efficiency
: : : We got 1900 shots from a 45ci 4500psi SS4500 PMS Air System in Chicago with this valve. It makes your gun so efficient - you only need to use a 45ci bottle!! [/quote]

: : Well, it appears to be hype to me. The valve port size doesn't appear to look any larger than an AKA valve, and I don't get nearly as much out of mine. Also, don't shop from Evil Paintball. Long story short, it's a promoter's dream. 2 micron polished barrels? I don't think so. Dye is 5 microns. Hope that helps. Hellrazor out.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.