paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Internet is take the money and good luck.

In Reply to: Ok, heres the deal..... posted by paintballer86 on November 18, 2002 at 20:48:51:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Dale "Head_Hunters" DuPont
on November 20, 2002 at 00:06:34

You get NO support. Check the website for a mailing address and a customer service phone number. Usually NOT there.... A email address if you are lucky. Send them one, receipt required asking about return policy. See if you get an answer. Does that tell you something?

How soon do you get it? When they cash your check they order it from WGP? Yep, they don't have to inventory it. Does it come directly from WGP? or do they receive it and then reship it. Do they handle anything except your money?

Doubt you could return it for a new one if you needed too.

Warranty is from WGP. Ship it and insure it to them at your expense. There's your $80 out the window with return shipping from WGP.

Do they seem to want your REPEAT business?

Always support your local store. You DO get something in return. Free labor is worth every penny. The first year of a cocker is kind of a love hate relationship where a local store could save you $100 in aggravation and shipping costs.

Let them EARN your repeat business.

About the only thing I mail order is paint and parts not locally available.

I'm real picky about fresh paint and have a source.... Less than 2 weeks from being boxed at the factory. I can't get that at my local store.. except about once a month....

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.