paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: how many shots?

In Reply to: how many shots? posted by paintballer86 on November 24, 2002 at 11:45:34:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Razorpb
on November 25, 2002 at 14:33:05

I know I will get dissagreement from others, but in my experience it should be about 600 for a full tank 68 3000, expect 50% more with a full 4500. I go by 200 shots per 1000 psi. Hope it helps.

Razor

: Does anybody have exerience with using a 68ci 3000 psi PMI system on an autococker? I want to know about how many shots you get with this because i'm trying to decided what to buy. The choices are both PMI systems and 68 ci but how many shots do you get with a 3000 psi and a 4500 psi. 3000 psi are cheaper to fill and not all places fill up to 4500 psi so i'm wondering how many shots you get with a 3000 psi. (the cocker will pretty much be stock, not low pressure) any help would be greatly appreaciated. thanks

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.