paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: 2002 and 2003 Vert Feed Cocker Differences/Changes

In Reply to: 2002 and 2003 Vert Feed Cocker Differences/Changes posted by Nephilim on November 26, 2002 at 01:15:43:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Razorpb
on November 26, 2002 at 12:17:46

My gut feeling is that there will be no change, there hasn't been a major change since 2000, except maybe either a hinge frame or carbon fiber 45 frame, or cheesy plastic shroud. My opinion on upgrades? ANS for Pneumatics, Smart Parts for barrels. Try starting with these and see what happens.

1. Adjustable front pneumatics regulator
2. Freak barrel system, ideally, or a clone of it.

This will set you up really well, get to know the gun for a little while, learn the timing and how to fix simple problems, then move on to shorter 3-ways? Volumizer? The options are unlimited, but get to know what you have before you change it into something different. Hope it helps.

Razor

: I can't seem to find a list of feature differences between the '02 and '03 Vert Feed Stock Cockers. I want to compare them to find which I prefer. Could anyone tell me about them? Or better yet provide a link to an official list of either? I've tried worr.com, but they only show the '02. Also, you could provide a list of upgrades that are most vital to a stock cocker. I prefer to provide support where it's needed (what that position is called I don't know) So, I need a precision marker that will "drive tacks," not burn the most paint. Thanks a lot!

: ~Nephilim

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.