paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

details

In Reply to: velocity posted by Matt on November 27, 2002 at 21:58:44:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
DaveA
on November 29, 2002 at 23:59:13

: hey yall, i need help with my velocity. My balls arc really bad. what should i do?

you need to give forth some real hard details for a board answer that will help.
Questions I like to hear answered for a virtual diagnosis-
1- What gun mods and type of air supply.
2- What FPS is it shooting over the chrono, if you're checking it... and how consistently (say out of 25 shots.) is the chronoed speed.
3- what paint and what barrel.
4- Other performance details- You say your balls are aching? I mean Arching, at what point do they arc? In the very beginning? At the end of the flight towards someone's goggles?
You say- velocity problems, too fast maybe>?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.