paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: please help again razorpb or m98 monkey

In Reply to: please help again razorpb or m98 monkey posted by robert on November 27, 2002 at 11:46:18:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Razorpb
on December 02, 2002 at 14:04:15

Ravi's is a really good site for timing, check it out. You will need to switch the outer hoses on the 3-way, leave the center one alone. The hammer is in the lower half and rear of the marker, you access (adjust) by pulling the bolt (marker degassed) pull the trigger to release the hammer, stick the correct wrench in to adjust the hammer lug. Tightening it will cause the hammer to fire later in the trigger pull, backing it out will make it fire sooner. I always time so that the gun fires halfway through the trigger stroke and then at 3/4 the 3-way starts to activate the ram with full ram extension at the end of the trigger stroke, you should not hear a leak from the 3-way when you hold the trigger back. My buddy has the Supafly bolt and just discovered one drawback to it. Since there are no o-rings in it the bolt sucks any chopped paintback down the upper tube and it started coming out the sear adjustment hole and actually out the back where the block is. We both weren't impressed with that aspect of the bolt, just my opinion. I highly recomend and use ANS front end and Quick pull bolt. I just went away from Shocktechs Rat 3:16, to the Orracle valve which I'm very impressed with as far as consistency is concerned. It's also cheaper than the Rat and the sprinds that come with are great, my reg (stock wgp) sweetspotted at about 220 fps, input pressure 280 psi, cranked the IVG in about a turn and am rock solid +/- 4 fps. I use to have a Pure energy adjustable reg but went back to stock for consistency, it takes a little more time to adjust/sweetspot, but the consistency was worth it. I hear good things about ANS's, and Air Americas if you really want an aftermarket reg, but you can save $40 to $100 is you stay with stock. Hope it helps.

Razor

: im tired of shortstoking so i want too put on the hinge double trigger thing.(it came free with my new 02 ac from wgp)i want to learn myself rather paying the shop. so i need to know how to put it on. i heard you need to switch the hoses, is that true? and whats the hammer and where is it? im looking for upgrades because i know my ac has better potential. so hows the super fly bolt? which front end pnuematics should i get between ans , kapp , or shocktech? whats the rat valve from shochtech for/what does it do? im having trouble with pressure and velocity fluctuations , so whats the best regulator that you you can adjust on the outside? thanx

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.