paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Been on Vacation - Inferno

In Reply to: Best Paint for Stock 2003 Autococker posted by Dragon_Reef on November 25, 2002 at 07:58:14:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Dale "Head_Hunters" DuPont
on December 09, 2002 at 14:02:30

Inferno is a high pressure paint but breaks very well.

But we experienced barrel breaks using CO2 when we had been walking around and not shooting at the beginning of the game or in a scenerio game when we had long breaks in the fighting. I think some liquid got into the SPYDER and shot a hot first round that shattered the ball.

Since then, we've all gone to nitro with 900 psi presets and never had a reoccurance with the spyders. Never had a problem with the cocker.

Diablo Hellfire is their super thin shell strictly LP paint. Super round, super accurate, and extends your effective range for a consistent torso break 10-15 yards past Inferno's and other HP paints. It is VERY expensive but a dream to shoot.

Diablo comes in thermo sealed bags for a reason. They like all cellulose shelled paint absorbs humidity and will swell. That is part of why it shoots so good. The sealed bags. Everyone else uses twist ties except RPS. If you open a bag plan to shoot it or use it for chrono paint next time out.

There is another trick but it is classified. There is a way to get Diablo Paint that is super fresh right out of their distributor pipeline.
Send me an e mail and I'll tell you about it.

I also have some Invisible Paint for you to try. Shoots like Marbs but is literally invisible to you opponent in wooded shaded areas. They just won't duck till you hit something real close to them....

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.