paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

I'm glad you like it.

In Reply to: E-Blade!!!!! posted by Poldo on December 10, 2002 at 10:22:29:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Micah Michalski
on December 10, 2002 at 21:14:46

: Well the E-Blade came in yesterday. Slapped the puppy on last night in about an hour (minus the eye). and that was with the difficulty of getting a stripped LPR off. well...with no leaks and a gun that has an insane rate of fire, i cant wait to get on the field. just from what ive seen in the few hours ive tinkered with it..i love it and think everyone should get one. The trigger is fully adjustable. and NO SPRINGS...i like that...its magnetic, and easy to adjust the strength. The only down side is i either have to get a halo or an X-Board...but i can deal with that. anyway...i would just like to thank everyone out there that has helped to think point. Bringing the 96 minicocker back to life has been one hell of a ride...cant wait to do it again.
: adam

They kick ass. Congrats.

-Micah

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.