paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Hey Bill ...

In Reply to: Re: RaceGun Grip posted by Seitenschneider on December 15, 2002 at 15:36:22:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Micah Michalski
on December 16, 2002 at 00:04:19

: Hi, I put a RG on my cocker a couple of months ago, since I´ve shot like 15k shots with it. The performance of the RG and the eBlade is more or less the same. Take the one that suits you better and you like better. There is not too much difference. I´ve shot and installed both. For futher information I´d suggest you check out the electronic cocker forum of pbnation.com.

:
: : Has anyone here used the racegun grip for thier cocker? I was thinking about getting one but wanted to know how it faired with others first. Any info, comments, suggestions? I was also looking at the E-Blade electronic frame but it didnt seem to have as many features...

Do you think you could do an unbiased (because you're doing it) compare and contrast of the EBlade and the RACE? I think it would be interesting ... but that's me ...

-Micah

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.