paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

I'm going to try to answer ...

In Reply to: new cocker owner posted by Dave Russell on December 15, 2002 at 13:27:52:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Micah Michalski
on December 16, 2002 at 00:11:29

: I have a 2002 blue vert feed cocker with a shocktech drop forward, an ans quickfire trigger frame that came from a GX-3 chaos cocker fade anodized from matching blue to black, and an ans quick pull bolt. I switched the springs out of the ans frame with the stock frame springs, which made the pull lighter. I am thinking about madman springs what would you do?
>About what? Mad man spring kit is good. I just wish it came with yellow springs too.

I was wondering if the quick pull bolt was the right type of bolt, because according to some people it won't work well with cockers above 2000. I thought about a super fly bolt. what would you use?
>If it fits it is the right "type" there are bolts (usually of each brand) in Pre-2k lengths and 2k and newer lengths. Can you check and see if it is the same lenght as your stock bolt?

I personally would use the stock bolt.

also my cocker as opposed to most cockers that I've seen is very loud, and breaks balls often, but that's because I was firing in 35 degree wheather. I was firing PMI paint. I usually shoot Worr or Nitro Duck. My gun seems to have a lot of blowback. What should I do?
>re-time it.

Was it just the result of the wheather?
>sounds like your timing is off

When I fire my gun it makes a pop sound. What would you do? what should I change?
>what kind of pop sound? cockers can make all sorts of differetn pop sounds.

I do need to switch to nitro soon.
>If you're playing in 35 degree weather frequently then yes, you need to switch to nitro.

I as well have a nice little B.O.A. barrel that seems to work well. How do you feel about B.O.A.?
>BOA makes great barrels.

Well I tried ...
-Micah

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.