paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

more efficient

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Poldo

on December 22, 2002 at 10:51:37

ok i have a 96 mini with an e-blade. i use a 68 3000 maxflow system. i am only getting maybe 500 shots out of it. my pressure is set at about 550...maybe a lil under. i know sweetspotting the reg will help a lil but i dont think it will make that much of a difference. i still have the stock valve in it. can someone give me some advice on what spring system or valve i should get to make it more efficient. i am a mid player so i shoot a lot. i go on the field with half a case and in many cases shoot it all. that was with my defiant and mag though. i could never get that kind of efficiency out of my cocker. and i know its capable of better. thanks
adam
oh and for anyone with an e-blade on a r/f gun...have you looked at putting the eye on the left side of the gun? it look to me like there is just enough room to fit the eye. the detent seems to be pushed forward so i think it would fit. the wire would have to be fed through the side of the grip and around to the port. i not sure...but i think it could be done.
let me know what you think

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.