paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Eclipse E-Blades...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Relentless

on January 08, 2003 at 21:46:22

Hey to anyone interested in these, I tried out two different E-blades, both on Oracles today, one was the original and the other was bradnew, not much difference though.

First one we tried out had the anti-chop bolt in it, and well when we put paint through it, it was like smash smash smash smash, so we took out that bolt and put the stock one back it and it worked really well with some adjustments made to it,

then I tried the stock settings on another Oracle and it rips, I couldn't beleive how fast it was, sure there are faster ones, the race gun and others, but with the Eye and the magnetic/photo sensor trigger this thing was perfect, and its great to look at too!

So for anyone considering an electro do consider this, I was kinda against it at first but I think I will stay away from the Timmy's and Angels and put a E-Blade on my cocker.

just though I would let anyone know who was interested

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.