paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: Best barrel systm

In Reply to: Re: Best barrel systm posted by XCush on January 07, 2003 at 17:00:20:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Razorpb
on January 09, 2003 at 13:47:44

My opinion, Freak all the way. I thought the Pipe kit had 5 backs, am I mislead, or did they add more backs? (I really like the front end of the Pipe by the way) As to alignment problems with the Freak, anyone other than a competitor have an issue with this?

Razor

: Last I heard from Dye is that it's not available yet to get separate backs and fronts. It will be some time before the its out. Another type of barrel system is the Pipe from Evil-paintball, PMI’s high end line of products. Like an Ultra Light Dye barrel, but at an affordable cost. $200 or under. Kit comes with 8 back ends and 1 front end.

: : : From what i've read and picked up on, i myself would go with a dye aluminum boomstick(ultra light0 or, a boomstick with several back parts in different sizes. Second choice, freak.

: : : My 2 cents

: : Thanx for your help but i can not find the dye back parts anywhere....can you send me a link

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.