paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: Best barrel systm

In Reply to: Best barrel systm posted by AMISH_MAFIA on January 06, 2003 at 17:53:22:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Stardude631

on January 10, 2003 at 13:23:54

It probably won't help you decide but I have more suggestions, I've been shopping for a good system too I have a Sytem X Vengeance Base Pewter

Titanium Longbow (only 2 backs currently, but has very slick inner surface so you can have tighter bore) $149 for 1 front and one back (solid backs)
currently only in 12.5" length

J&J Edge comes with 4 different backs and your choice of different additional lengths $149

Equation Design Multiple Switch Pro Barrel system
3 piece barrel with adapter for different markers, extension that allows you to choose length, and muzzle for characteristics such as sound suppresion you can screw extensions together so as to get as long a barrel as you want and the inserts come in 6 sizes and are made of Stainless Steel with their eq3 coating that is supposed to be slicker than teflon $161

Empire 10 piece barrel kit has 5 fronts sizes are 10in,12in,14in,16in,18in and back bore sizes of .685,.687,.689,.691,.693 $209

Email me If you can find a way to compare all the barrel systems webmaster@agapefarmspaintball.com

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.