paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

custom autococker

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
d-rock
on January 10, 2003 at 16:12:37

Hello, I'm thinking about getting a custom autococker can you recommend anybody who does custom autocockers with the cobra body set?? websites or business names? Another option I was considering was just buying a stock autococker for now and buying a spanky cobra body set. would that work? I would probably want to upgrade the internals too right? maybe later on, what are the most important internal parts I could buy to dramatically improve the performance of the gun instead of just keeping the stock parts? Or I should ask what are the main differences in parts between most custom autocockers and the stock wgp autococker?? what brand do u recommend? I'd probably be best just buying an already put together gun but they do get pretty pricey i might decide to build my own gun and buy parts little by little. I'm pretty new to paintball and I'm trying to learn any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

David

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.