paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: Making Progress

In Reply to: Re: Making Progress posted by Dale on January 21, 2003 at 15:29:58:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Vampyr
on January 22, 2003 at 22:36:52

Hmmm, the question is how do you disconnecty the mechanical during electronic operation? sear up while trigger back, and functional pneumatics (this is easier by using various QEVs as one way valves or setting up your switches like a three way light switch and using an additional solenoid valve. If you try to drive the X-way, again you need a way to disconnect the timming rod.)

: I agree with your comments. But I lean to bulletproof over design.... Beats aggravation.

: I've got a stainless 3 way shaft I bought out of a bin. Now if I could just find the body it fits into......

: If I miked the diameter, length between O ring centers, etc. Do you think you could get me pointed towards the right 3 way body?

: I decided which way to go.... I WANT IT ALL!

: An electronic trigger with an adjustable full auto mode that I will probably run off a 3 way micro toggle switch, selectable 5 rps, 10 rps, and power off.

: I will still have the mechanical trigger intact and will be a semi when the electronic trigger is off.

: I think I have the design parameters worked out and will use a push solenoid in contact with the end of the stainless 3 way shaft.

: The hurdle is finding the 3 way body that will fit that stainless shaft
: OR
: buying a stainless to fit a body that will fit a known 3 way.
: OR
: buy a 3 way with a stainless shaft.

: Any suggestions?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.