paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: Black magic or ....Busmaster

In Reply to: Black magic or ....Busmaster posted by Whoop on January 29, 2003 at 19:44:01:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
ghetto_red
on January 29, 2003 at 20:35:18

in all honesty if your were looking to go elecetronic bushmaster not the way, they are not reliable. i have 3 friends with bko's and one other beside me with a cocker. When everyone is complaing there bkos are not workin our cockers are fine. They are a lot mroe gas effiecent and as long as you dont fool with them theyll never give you trouble. Im assuming you play speedball fi you on a team, and for a tourney gun you will prob nto be very happy with a bushy, your cocker will withstand alot more. if you really disliek cockers go with a better electro then a bushy but if you want best of best worlds go wit a stock cocker or used black magic and get an eblade or race trigger for it. Good luck and have fun
hope i could help
Vic

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.