paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Several YEARS ago.

In Reply to: Black magic or ....Busmaster posted by Whoop on January 29, 2003 at 19:44:01:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Dale "Head_Hunters" DuPont
on February 02, 2003 at 21:58:46

Bushmasters just about ruined their own reputation by poor workmanship. Machine filings still in the internals of a malfunctioning NEW marker.

I haven't heard of any problems in well over a year so I think they likely fixed those quality control issues. You ARE buying New?????

The first year of cocker ownership can be a lovehate relationship until you have a good understanding of how it works and how to maintain it.

I just changed mine last night and couldn't play with it today. Broke out the old spyder backup and had some fun. Used it all through last summer with flawless performance. Love it when it works, frustrating with it doesn't.

Cockers are mechanical. You can drop it in the creek, pick it up, dry it off, and play again. Don't try that with an electronic marker.

If you play scenerio games, they play rain or shine, or snow, or dew.... Things that keep the electros home or in the box while they break out the autococker or spyder.

I haven't priced a Bushy lately but eyeball the Smart Parts Impulse and Impulse with the Vision system... If I was going to an electro and had $700 to spend, I would be getting me a Vision. I hear lots of good things on line and around town.

Looking or avoiding the chance to play with one. Not sure which.......

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.