paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Here is a trick

In Reply to: Cocking rod to tight posted by Skunker on February 23, 2003 at 05:17:26:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
vantrepes
on February 24, 2003 at 00:29:13

Go to the hardware store, and buy two 10-32 threaded nuts. Take the knob off the rod, and thread both nuts on. While holding the nut closest to the end of the rod in a wrench, tighten the second nut against it. Once they are tight, take a wrench to the nut closest to the gun, and unscrew the rod. Since there are two on there, the one closest to the end keeps them in place, and you can get more torque with a wrench than with pliers.

: I recently bought a kapp twisted cocking rod from the Pomona Expo. My problem is that i cant get it out. When i try, the back of it (where you adjust the length) would just unscrew off. I tried pliers, the only thing it achieved is scratching it. Could someone out there help me out. Also how would you get the back of it (the one to adjust the length) get it tight enough that it wouldnt come off again? BTW Im lazy to bring it to my local shop.

: Skunker

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.