paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

E-Blade

In Reply to: Everyone says theirs is the best,but why? posted by Raging_Pain on February 24, 2003 at 03:24:06:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Poldo

on February 24, 2003 at 07:41:49

ok...i will tell you i love my e-blade...bla bla...it shoots really fast...bla bla...best upgrade you can ever put on a cocker...bla bla....how here is the reason you want to listen to. all the other reasons are true...but this is the one that you need to pay attention to. WGP sells their guns with them on. if WGP (the people who make autocockers) have singled out one of the electro frames to use on their guns...eclipse must be doing it right. not only that...i was at mardi gras open this year. sitting there talking to bud orr's wife...and i noticed there was a guy there installing e-blades. Eclipse sent a guy from the UK to here in louisiana to install e-blades. I didnt see anyone representing race gun. yeah race has full auto and what not...but who needs that. you cant play with it. so the way i think of it is...if bud orr likes it so much as to promote it with his equipment...then thats the one to go with.
hope you make the right decision
adam

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.