paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

What LP performance goals are you looking for?

In Reply to: how to make low pressure posted by paintballer86 on February 27, 2003 at 12:25:06:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Dale "Head_Hunters" DuPont
on March 01, 2003 at 10:19:13

More efficiency? Quieter operation? What?

The spring set will get you down to the 300 psi mark depending on the barrel.

You would have to get a high volume LP valve designed to get you lower. Some say they get sub 200 psi pressures. But I havn't eyeballed one on the field yet running at that...

Going too low can decrease shot efficiency. You may also need a $35 volumizer to reach "Lowest" pressure goals. I can tell you how to do a Cheap ugly volumizer for $5 just to evaluate if it will do what you expect it to do..

Quiet operation is generally better as you get the pressure lower. I have files to quiet the cocker pneumatics etc. Principals of sound suppression, etc. Just e mail and ask..

dale

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.