paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: Everyone says theirs is the best,but why?

In Reply to: Everyone says theirs is the best,but why? posted by Raging_Pain on February 24, 2003 at 03:24:06:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
diginerd
on March 04, 2003 at 14:01:02

Both frames are excellent, but I will have to say that the Racegun is superior to the E-Blade. Nothing against WGP and keep in mind this is my personal preference, as well as, several of my friends, the we achieved faster rates with the Racegun. Different "levels" of players tried them both and all of them were able to fire faster with the Racegun. Both are excellent and the performance margin is nominal. This should should not cause you any stress, you will be more than happy with your upgrade.

: Hello,

: OK,I want to buy an Electro Frame and it comes down to an E-blade or RaceGun.Now,everyone says the one they have is the best,but why?

: I was wondering if you guys could tell me why you like your frame so much,or the reasons you chose to buy the one you have.Any information would be much appreciated.
: Thanks people!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.