paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: ANS Gen X-4

In Reply to: ANS Gen X-4 posted by Zack on March 05, 2003 at 23:22:33:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
diginerd
on March 06, 2003 at 11:48:49

Thanks for the input! I have been looking at that marker as well. I can land an Orracle for $800 brand new, so I think I am going to stick with it.

Anyone have any suggestions on the power source and hopper? I am leaning towards a Crossfire 68ci 4500psi (450 output) and an eVolution II. I am not familar with N2 and the last hopper I had was a Revolution without the X-Board upgrade.

: Just as fast as a orracle, ans's new front block is better than the orracle, and besides that you can purchase a gen x-4 for 700.00, I have a gen x 4 and my stepdad has a orracle, i can shoot just as fast if not faster, and with the money u save u can buy a freak.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.