paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Anyone seen the Geforce Dual Reg Front blocks...?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Shadow_Cocker

on March 08, 2003 at 03:41:40

I was recently at a fair sized 5 man tourny (SkyBall) and there was a company displaying a rather interesting product for cockers. Now I have no idea if any of you have seen or heard of these but if you have then I apologize.

Basically it was a front block for cockers that could accept 2 LPRs on the front. The second feature to this setup was a performance 3 way housing that had 4 nipples and a shaft with 5 orings (I believe). Basically the way it works is each reg controls the different strokes of the cocking process. One pushes the rear block back and the other pulls it back forward.

The advantage to this is that the bolt can be closed at as low as 15 psi. Lower closing psi means less ball breaks..... I even stuck my finger in there and the bolt just kept bouncing off.The stand had a cocker set up and they let me wail away on it. I could not chop a ball even when trying.

The other interesting thing about this was that the model was using 2 micro regs so the front wasnt all that much bigger and suprisingly there was still a great deal of room for the 3way, ram and LPC. The claim of 15 psi closing was shown using a supa-fly bolt and sto ram... the LPR knob was barely even in at all.

Also the way they had the front block designed the second reg placement did not make it any wider only a little longer. It was very interesting to shoot needless to say.

I have the website somewhere for the company if anyone is interested in viewin this ill post it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.