paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Cheap 99 Tricked Cocker w/ Nitro

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Nicholas Stokes
on March 10, 2003 at 22:31:12

If you are lookin for a nice cocker, here it is. I am selling my ’99 Autococker. I quit playing about a year ago and it’s been on the shelf since then. This thing is sweet. The only stock part left on it is the Black right feed body. It has complete Palmer chrome front end, Palmer stabilizer reg, Alien bolt, a sweet custom trigger, a low pressure valve and spring setup. The marker comes with 68c 3kpsi Nitro tank with dropdown, also a 12” Lapco Autospirit (great smaller bore barrel). Also comes with a 12v hopper. I am selling this setup cheap because I’m in hurry to get cash for a new mountain bike. I’ve use this very reliably in tournaments in the past. It shoots remarkably well. My old team had one of the best cocker tech’s in the state as captain. Price could be around 400 or so we can maybe work something out. If you are interested, let me know. Nstokes@charter.net

Thanks, and good luck finding a marker,

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.