paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: A few points

In Reply to: A few points posted by vantrepes on March 13, 2003 at 23:05:58:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
m98monkey
on March 14, 2003 at 11:51:22

I know how an RT works, helped many people with them. However, I don't find them usefull. I mean, in all seriousness I can put out near 9 bps with my orracle the way I got it set up. The LPR is low enough, it will normally stop on a ball before it chops. I instill fear on the fact that I can make my cocker fly pretty fast, and accurately. I don't need an RT to do that. As well as all the other "better" players out here that I see as competition. We have our little rings of guys that we see each other as the best we can compete against for now. In that we have a little fear of each other. But the kid that shows up with an RT or anything like that needs to prove himself first. Yes, rt's are a sweet deal, but locally we see them as another usesless gimick. Why? Why get something that is mostly competition illegal? I guess it would be cool, and yes, the anitchop bolt lined with the correct LPR setting would mean no chopping, but still, kinda uesless in most aspects. I mean, I guess I just figure that if you learn to pull your trigger fast enough, you shouldn't have a problem with your ROF.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.